Real estate market leader, composed of 4 real estate companies and 3 construction companies, was far behind with its Digital Transformation and did not have a solid long-term strategy.
They needed a company to help them prioritize the potential automations to be developed and then implement them correctly
During this project, the company was supported in the creation of a long-term BI strategy and in the implementation of the first developments.
1. Diagnosis of the current state of the processes and definition of the main processes to be automated.
– Survey of manual processes within the company, with high potential to automate, and quantification of the time used in its execution.
– Definition of main focus: automation of manual reporting, due to the large amount of hours used in its generation.
2. Survey and prioritization of processes to be automated.
– Collaborative workshop with the executive layer and ad hoc positions for the survey of processes to be automated aligned with the corporate strategy.
– Prioritization of processes using an impact and feasibility matrix that automatically calculated a score for each initiative.
– Downloading of prioritized processes, with a detailed implementation sheet per initiative
– Definition of Implementation Roadmap
3. Development of an Implementation Roadmap of the processes to be automated, with different views: required human resources, costs, expected revenues, – area loads, and division of work according to type of implementation.
– Governance design of the implementation
real estate companies
Platform for evaluating commercial locations
Real estate market evaluation report
Model for monitoring the progress of real estate projects
Automation of sales reporting, pledges and bookings
Integral commercial management report
Digital marketing tracking tool
Customer interaction tool
DTES control flow automation
Our aim is to bring data closer to the end user in an automated and efficient way, accelerating decision-making processes